Continuing Education Credit Courses
All South River Restoration facilities now offer complimentary continuing education credit classes for insurance and property management industry professionals. Renowned industry educators from across the country are flown in to provide our clients with the most thorough and advanced instruction available. When available, class outlines are submitted to qualifying certifying state and/or industry agencies to provide continuing education credits.
Most classes include full hands-on demonstration and all South River Restoration facilities include a comfortable seating environment with large presentation displays and surround acoustics. Depending on the class time and length, continental breakfast, lunch and/or snacks are served in a full kitchen. Some of our classes in the past have included topics like:
- Ethics - Learn about the principles of ethical practices in the insurance and property management industries.
- Product Liability Insurance - You’ll learn how to protect your company against lawsuits from product-related injuries or accidents.
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage - Find out about who and what is covered by workers’ compensation.
- General Liability - Learn about how liability insurance can protect your business from financial liabilities resulting from accidents.
- Basic Flood Insurance/Water Damage/Textile Restoration - Learn how to plan ahead in case your business suffers from water damage.
South River Restoration is always open to class topic suggestions and hosts classes centered around the needs and wishes of our attendees. Custom classes can be designed for special groups and companies wishing to design their own topic, outline and agenda. Email CE@srccr.com with class suggestions.